Lifestyle Tips: This Monsoon, look your best, leave the rest
We have always loved Monsoon season and those rains, but the aftermath has bothered every girl. Sitting at home and just watching the raindrops tipper tapper outside from the window is no way, so here we are to rescue you and take you out to the Monsoon season!
We will be covering some important and relevant health tips for your skin and hair below.
For your skin
- Use soap free cleansers and a good scrub to keep your skin moist all the time.
- An alcohol free toner is suggested as the high humidity could open up your pores.
- Apply sunscreen even if it is cloudy.
- Opt for a lotion- based serum, it keeps your skin rehydrated and brightens it up.
- Wash your lips at night and apply milk cream to avoid chapped lips.
However there are different other methods based on whether the skin is oily or dry. These are the general tips that you must follow as the season begins.
For your hair
- Always apply mild shampoos and condition after that.
- At night, massage your hair with warm coconut oil and comb your hair for the even distribution of oil.
- You can also try applying warm oil mixed with curry leaves for your hair to remain thick and black.
- You invite itchy scalp because of dandruff or other reasons. For such irritating scalp apply neem oil.
- Beer is a good conditioner. Initially wash your hair with beer and after few minutes wash it off with cold water. This adds glow to your hair.
Now try any hairstyle from hair bun to no bands. Nothing can beat the natural beauty. We will be back with more styling, lifestyle and travel tips every Thursday in this unique series, till then, stay stylish.