Public relation is an opportune mix of communication, timing, audience targeting, distribution channels (publications), amplification, seeding, and cross promotions..We bridge the gaps of traditional PR approach & use our psychometric perception building frameworks to identify the brand problems & hence define tailor-made solutions for different objectives like brand awareness, audience engagement, a higher share of voice (SOV), thought leadership, product leadership, reputation management & other. We believe in the power of communications & value content at the core of PR. These basic principles help us in driving business results for the brands & doing case study worthy work. PR is one of the core business activities that a company needs to do for its smooth functioning and growth. It requires careful planning and execution that is needed to be done to gain a good image in the market. A PR agency will assist you with the complex but essential part of your business. Following are the steps involved that a PR agency follows to functions:
- Research: It is important to research and create benchmark content that can work for the benefit of your brand.
- Identify: After the research, you need to identify the topics that speak to your brand's targeted customers. the influencers who are a good contextual fit with your brand.Look for content quality, reach, engagement and an alignment of brand values.
- Vet: You need to vet the influencers that are a good fit for your brand.
- Relate and Engage: Engage with the targeted influencers via different social media platforms.
- Measure: Measuring the response is essential to know the response and progress.
Benefits of Hiring a PR Agency
By hiring a certified PR agency, below-mentioned are some of the ways in which they can benefit your business:
Building Brand Awareness
A well-known PR agency has the right skills to help the business establish and protect its image via different communication channels. They can effectively analyse your business and develop the best possible ideas that can translate into a positive result.
Conduct Market Research
A professional PR agency will help you collect the essential data regarding the current market situation and the competitors. In addition, they can assist you in assessing the focus groups and the surveys of customers.
You must ensure that you hire a PR agency that can help you with lots of services in your company. They can work quickly and more professionally since they have enough experience and knowledge.
Masters of Messaging
A good PR agency is excellent in verbal communication as well as writing. Therefore, during a crisis situation, they can effectively handle the situation since they have enough experience in this field.
- Most Creative PR Stunt South East Asia - PR Awards 2017
- Viral Marketing campaign – India Digital Awards 2017
- Best Viral Marketing Campaign – Drivers of Digital Award – 2016
- Most innovative use of social media IPRCCA 2016
- Best Viral Marketing Campaign – CIDCA 2017
- Best Content Marketing Strategy – FOXGLOVE 2017
How to Choose the Right PR Firm?
If you are considering tying up with a PR agency, then you must follow the below-mentioned steps to find the best PR agency for your company:
- Define Your PR Goals: The first step for every organisation is to decide their PR goals, like what purpose will an agency serve? What is the objective of the media? What platforms are required for more interactions with the customers? And many more.
- Shortlist: After creating the list of PR goals, it is the correct time to shortlist various PR agencies that you think fit well in your company. Look at their past experiences and find out whether they have any experience in your industry line or not.
- Budget: You must ensure that the PR agency you are choosing can handle the account size that your company is offering to ensure that you get enough returns on the money invested in an agency.
- Objective View: Being a part of your own business, it is difficult for you to know the public's point of view regarding your products. A PR agency will help you tone down your excitement by giving a reality check. In addition, they will help you understand how you can build your image in a competitive market.
- PR is a Core Activity: A well-organised PR agency is what companies need in today's time. It helps to build up a positive image of your business in the market.
#ARM WorldWide helps businesses by bridging the gap between the traditional PR approach and using our framework to identify the brand problems and thus define the solution for different objectives like brand awareness, audience engagement, product leadership, reputation management, etc. many others. We offer the best PR services by following the steps: Research, Identify, Vet and Improvise, Relate and Engage, Measure and Repeat all the steps once you have identified what works best for your client.
We are an award-winning PR agency that helps manage the brand image in this new digital era. Get in touch with us for the PR services!