Ace The Digital Space
Living Through The Pandemic
- To adapt our marketing during COVID-19, the way we do business and marketing is changing including the digital space which is now evolving faster with new updates.
- 41% marketers intend to make use of the momentum to maintain or increase their presence in the media.
- Stay updated with the digital universe.
- Facebook pulls back on the Campaign Budget Optimization mandate, giving relief to the advertisers on their spends.
- Twitter published a list of 20 tweet prompts to help brands come up with new content ideas and leverage on the growing conversations.
- WhatsApp partnered with the WHO to create 21 ‘Together at Home’ stickers helping brands integrate the new stay-at-home lifestyle in their communication.
- Google has waived off its Ad Manager fees for the next five months for publishers, making publishing the content more feasible.
- Google’s Shopping tool opens up to free product listings helping retailers showcase their products to millions of people.
- Google launches Beyond Corp Remote Access to enable users to securely access their company’s internal web apps remotely, without the use of a VPN.
Crack The Communication For COVID-19
- Reckitt Benckiser launched the ‘Disinfect to Protect’ campaign to educate people on the need for keeping surfaces clean and disinfected.
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund is urging people to do digital investments under the ‘Kuch Smart Karo SIP Start Karo’ campaign.
- Snapdeal partnered with Hungama Play to offer a video streaming service with a diverse library of short videos, TV shows and movies in multiple languages.
Strike conversations; get closer
- Your audience is more available than ever to interact with you. Get closer, add value, don’t get out of sight.
- Be sensitive, empathize, talk more but don’t sell.
- The launch of various updates and features have made marketing in the digital space easier. It’s time to leverage it.
Download the PDF version