This Week #InDigital 25th April – 1st May
The Social Factor
- Entertain your audience with gaming formats as Twitter reports 89% spike in conversations around games on the platform.
- Convert your video-chats into podcasts with Spotify’s Anchor. Use this for interviews, conversations with co-hosts and for creating branded podcasts.
- To make trade easier for the grocery stores and MSMEs, Facebook partnered with JIO to launch Whatsapp shop.
Go With Google
- In an attempt to make the source URL more noticeable, Google is testing showing the URL, in black, under the clickable title of the snippet.
- Google has improved the edit pane, added shared budgets and optimisation scores in Ads Editor enabling brands to enhance effectiveness of ad performance.
- Businesses can now add their phone numbers now in Google Ads via new ‘call ad’ snippet & engage with potential customers & generate more leads.
The Brand Connect
- ‘Neki Nahi Rukegi’ Ad by Surf Excel pays tribute to frontline coronavirus warriors, highlighting the fact that nothing can stop a person from doing good deeds.
- Adidas looks forward to the world’s return to exercising outdoors with its ‘Ready For Sport’ campaign.
- Durex showed people that only love would get you to see through the lockdown via a content series.
- Serving 15000 doctors & 200 Hospital, Amazfit & #WorkForDoctors campaign from #ARM Worldwide garnered over 6M views.
- We launched two digital films requesting people to ‘not just work from home but work for doctors’ backed by 24*7 support team.
- The campaign moved beyond social media and received support from IndiaPost making the supplies easily accessible to the doctors.
Humanize Customer Engagement
- Embrace a life cycle mindset. Learn when customers are likely to engage, what experiences appeal to them and approach them accordingly.
- Set clear expectations with your customers. Utilise modern messaging to communicate what to expect and where things stand in the moment.
- Don’t stress on your campaigns in terms of channel alone, instead foreground what you’re trying to communicate.
Download the PDF version
Subscribe to #ARM Newsletter
Get latest news, tips and trends in the Digital space at your inbox