Rule The Digital Realm
Conquer the competition
- Spend your budget wisely to achieve positive ROI and take advantage of the lower acquisition costs due to less competition.
- Make your content ‘Infotaining’- contextually informative, relevant and entertaining.
- Don’t halt. Use this opportunity to outlast and outrank your competitors on Google.
Evolving trends for emails
- Witness a lift of 5-10% in the open rate by disseminating messages on Mondays.
- Emails with up to 300 words get a CTR of 2.5% now, so plan the message accordingly.
- Subtle urgency words like free, WFH jobs/career, now perform better and increase the open rate for B2B (28%) and B2C (32%) messages.
Tricks for clicks
- Research for new keywords is essential now as Google released a new core algorithm update.
- Encourage clicks with relevant value propositions but don’t use anxiety or fear around the pandemic to sell.
- Judge the negative keywords right. You may set COVID-19 related terms as negative but 78% of people don’t mind general ads near coronavirus content.
The show must go on
- Eva Longoria recently shot a L’Oreal ad herself at home on her iPhone, making it more relatable to the audience than ever.
- Honda releases the first car commercial that is written, directed, edited and to be watched at home.
- Porta takes a hilarious turn on the increase in birth rates during global emergencies with its #StayAtHomeBabies campaign.
Lead through the crisis
by Ritesh Singh, Co-Founder & MD, #ARM Worldwide
- Observe the effect of the crisis on the economy & analyse the new-age macro norms
- Orientation of organisational activities to minimise the impact of the current changes.
- Decisions should be tested and their flaws, if any, identified.
- Act upon your decisions to see the output and feasibility of your planning.
- The Loop will help you evaluate your observation, orientation, decisions and actions.
Download the PDF version