This Week #InDigital 9th May – 15th May
Beating All Odds Through Digital
Digital ‘mauka pe chauka’
- For OTT platforms, direct to home releases could be a norm going forward as they have become landing pads for feature films.
- Update your schema & add monitoring of search demand & social media mentions while planning for SEO.
- Brands should aim for re-engagement campaigns on Google as they cost 75% lesser than other ad campaigns.
Listening on Linkedin:
- Sales, purchase, operations, healthcare services & administrations had the greatest increase as learning activities.
- There is a rise in learning beyond the corporate world, with an increase in government by +85% & higher education by +67%.
- Courses on ‘time management: WFH’ are the most viewed Linkedin courses across the globe.
Ready, strategize, go
- Strategize – Evaluate your cost-conversion funnel to the customer-conversion funnel.
- Reach the at-home audience – Enable your digital channels to reach those customers WFH, like creating mobile apps, or voice interactions on Alexa.
- Continue campaigning – Reach out to your customers WFH through digital campaigns, emails, AdWords and more.
- Adapt where needed – Digitalize the interaction using chatbots and AI-based conversations.
Let’s Talk TikTok
Read on how TikTok has managed to capture the imagination of a nation under lockdown.
- India has been the biggest driver of TikTok installs, generating 611 million lifetime downloads.
- Brands can leverage this time to get significant attraction on TikTok.
- Co-created content by influencers can boost the quality of content for brands during uncertain times.
- Brands should follow platforms on the basis of content consumption behaviour.
Leading stats for the most downloaded non-gaming app. -By Honey Singh, Co-Founder #ARMWorldwide, CEO PR & Content Marketing
- 38 Minute average time a user spends on TikTok on mobile
- 350 Billion average monthly video views
- Nearly 44% of the users are in the age group of 18-24 year
- Around 11% of the users are in the age group of 35-44 year
- Almost 10% of the users are in the age group of 25-34 year
- 1 of every 3 users is likely to participate in a #Hashtag challenge
Link to Honey’s Article: Ticking on tiktok how the covid-19 lockdown has given birth to millennial stars
Subscribe to #ARM Newsletter
Get latest news, tips and trends in the Digital space at your inbox