This Week #InDigital 16th May – 22nd May
AI revolution in digital space
The age of AI
- By 2023, 40% of infrastructure & operation teams will use AI-augmented automation, resulting in higher productivity with greater agility & scalability.
- Usage of the chatbot to grow at a CAGR of 29.7% probing bots as the future of customer support.
- In the past two years, there has been an 186% increase in AI adoption as there is a shift to source & document customer data through AI.
Leaping forward with AI
- Microsoft with FedEx, to apply the power of Azure in building new commerce experiences that will transform logistics for customers.
- Airtel to leverage AI, speech-to-text and voice applied sciences to gather real-time analytics and transform the customer experience.
- To expedite SMEs growth, Facebook launched a ‘virtual shopping mall’ powered by AI, to embellish distinct customer experiences.
When AI meets social
- Facebook leverages AI to judge search patterns, buying patterns & complete online presence.
- Instagram introduced ‘DeepText AI’ a smart algorithm that removes spam or anything against the community guidelines.
- ‘’PinSage’, a deep learning algorithm is based on neural networking in which every image on Pinterest is attached based on a theme.
AI in the digital race
- AI is enabling marketers to get a closer look at audience preferences and target the ads and content in a better way.
- AI tools help track and analyze the move of users in the digital landscape by tracking user engagement.
- AI technology can use complex algorithms to help craft personalized emails to subscribers.
Your experience, enhanced
Three ways how marketers can leverage AI to enhance customer experience.
- AI-powered tools help in ensuring personalization for customers, which will make them keep coming back for more.
- With brilliant speed, AI-enabled tools can analyze content performance and drive traffic to ensure maximum conversion.
- AI tools can help optimise and conclude the channels of communication for brands to increase engagement with customers.
Subscribe to #ARM Newsletter
Get latest news, tips and trends in the Digital space at your inbox