This Week #InDigital 22nd May – 29th May
- It is imperative for companies to double-down on digital transformation & focus on new customer experiences.
- India’s internet user base exceeds 450 million & approximately 70 million have an online experience, which makes them comfortable with engaging in e-commerce.
- E-commerce market size is predicted to surpass 200 billion USD by 2022.
- Consumers digitally engaging with brands will bring a different set of expectations & opportunities to build trust and relevance.
- AI tools like recommendation engines & hyper-personalization to visual search will be used to generate leads on e-commerce sites.
- Consumers will turn to marketplaces for purchases as they offer an attractive assortment, competitive pricing & ease of purchasing through a trusted facilitator.
- Leverage product visualization tools that allows customers to zoom in & spin products for a 360° view to boost customer experience.
- Use chatbots to provide a personalized experience that can significantly influence purchase while providing instant up-selling options.
- Design mobile-friendly applications to enhance the customer experience as 70% of web traffic happens on smartphones.
- Promote user generated content that showcases hands-on experience in the form of testimonials & reviews.
- Retarget to reach out to potential customers to keep them aware of the products and services.
- Recover from cart abandonment by introducing email marketing & encourage customers to complete their transactions.
Bridging the skill gap with upskilling or reskilling
- One of the key cornerstones of the upskilling process is to keep up with the pace of digital transformation and stay ahead of the curve.
- Converting ‘panic into productive & proactive’, #ARM Worldwide took the opportunity to adapt to the normal by upskilling with over 400 certifications across modules.
- Preparing for the future by providing innovation-driven solutions through learnings from IBM Design Thinking, Amazon AMS, Google AdWords & Analytics certifications.
- Redesigning our thinking & strategies at a user-centric level to match the changing consumer behaviour.
Subscribe to #ARM Newsletter
Get latest news, tips and trends in the Digital space at your inbox