This Week #InDigital 29th May – 5th Jun
Leading the e-way
The Show Must Go On(line)
- Social media consumption has increased by 33% & digital content consumption by 40%.
- Brands should optimise their marketing approach & leverage soft-data in the lockdown period.
- Optimise digital channels & abilities to reach existing & new customers while maintaining the recall.
- Adapt to a new face for customer care by enhancing an ORM system.
Win the web(site)
- Display top-selling products on the landing page to create an impression & give a starting point for customer’s shopping spree.
- Optimize your e-commerce website with the accurate CMS to manage all the website content under one place.
- Use a filtering system by keeping categories broad enough to fit all of the products, but specific enough to be helpful to customers.
- Incorporate live chat option that allows users to engage directly with customer service executives in case of any question.
Add value with content
- Capitalize on ‘how-to videos’ as it helps customers to understand why they need the product & how it will improve their lives.
- Turn content into an online media hub by publishing industry trends which will help drive traffic to an e-commerce site.
- Interact on e-commerce website by hosting contests, raffles, polls, surveys, ratings, etc., to attract & engage users.
Accelerate with SEO
- Focus on search volume, product fit, commercial intent & competition, to boost e-commerce keyword research through SEO.
- The golden rule for the site architecture & user engagement is to keep every website page three or fewer clicks from homepage.
- Optimize category & product pages by using lengthy content descriptions to achieve high ranking on Google.
Sell through Social-
- Leverage Instagram’s ‘shopping feature’ to tag products & add information which helps customers navigate easily.
- Utilize Pinterest’s, ‘Complete the Look’ feature, a visual search that recommends products based on past customer engagement.
- Use personal CTA features like drop down, shop now, sign up etc, on Facebook to actively drive customers to click & boost potential sales.
- Use the shop feature on Facebook to customize the look of your virtual storefront with personalized fonts & colours.
Subscribe to #ARM Newsletter
Get latest news, tips and trends in the Digital space at your inbox