Trends to track – 2020
Trends to track, 2020
Global statistical overview
- 122% is the average return on investment from email marketing.
- 72% of marketers improve their engagement through content marketing.
- 64% of Internet users are more likely to purchase a product online after watching a video.
- 49% boost in business ROI with Dynamic video retargeting.
Mind blowing facts
- The average time that a human being can pay attention is 8 seconds.
- Infographics are 3 times more likely to be shared than other forms of content.
- Mobile marketing dominates the digital landscape.
- Seamlessness plays a vital role in customer engagement.
Get caught in the web-trends
- Focus on neat minimal UI/UX for a seamless customer journey.
- Utilize Google’s speed update algorithm to diminish page load time.
- Incorporate the new trend of liquid animation on websites to improve the user interface.
Letting AR pave the way
- Leverage AR-assisted shopping apps to enhance the customer experience & benefit the distributors & the manufacturers.
- Use AR in navigation to provide detailed directions through 3D rendering of the place with meticulous instructions.
- Improve product design with AR by showing an immersive realistic experience of the product being designed.
The Ranking Game
- Use voice search technology in the SEO strategy by optimizing content & syncing it with search intent such as location based searches.
- Utilize Google’s new SEO algorithm, BERT which helps to target on relevant, accurate content, especially with mobile users.
- Optimize zero-click searches by implementing structured data on the website to boost online presence.
- Improve the returns on ads and attract more B2B customers by targeting niche websites.
- Utilize Microsoft audience network or Google Display Network (GDN) based on the target profiling.
- Run native ads with top-performing content & create complementary display campaigns using remarketing techniques.
Subscribe to #ARM Newsletter
Get latest news, tips and trends in the Digital space at your inbox