BlogDigital Marketing / Inbound Marketing
Email Marketing Trends This Year
Because of technological advancements and the influence of Covid-19, the future of email marketing has brought both opportunities and challenges. It's impossible to discuss upcoming developments without considering the impact of Covid-19. Throughout the global pandemic, brands have changed how they interact and communicate with their customers on the internet.…
What are some of the latest trends in email marketing?To remain on top of your email marketing game and see a boost in engagement and conversions, consider these email marketing trends:
- Include user-generated content
- Make use of artificial intelligence to improve results.
- Optimisation for all platforms
- Hyper-personalization for email campaigns
- Making sure of privacy
1. Mobile Responsive DesignThe fact that consumers have been shifting from desktops to mobile phones for the smallest of their browsing needs. Consumers today are using mobile phones to check and work on their emails, which calls for marketers’ attention to create mobile-responsive emails and provide the users with a smooth and uninterrupted experience. Therefore, marketers should create mobile-friendly emails and ensure that the load time is zero and the users undergo an enhanced experience.
2. Segmentation and PersonalizationConsumers are the foundation of B2C businesses. In today's technologically advanced world, where consumers are of importance, it is essential for businesses to develop marketing suited to their target audience's specifications. Marketers must segment their customer data based on various criteria's -
- Demographics, age, interests, needs, and more
- Paying close attention to the clients' buying patterns
- Functioning of market
- Working on designing personalised emails