We, at #ARM Worldwide, have a dedicated team of SEO experts who assist you in developing a successful SEO strategy moving ahead by providing insights into the overall performance of your website. Our team performs a comprehensive SEO audit that helps you in determining why your website isn’t ranking high as it should be. At #ARM Worldwide, our SEO team analyses your website’s technical SEO, On-page SEO, and Off-page SEO, ensuring that the audit services are 100% transparent.
How We Help
At #ARM Worldwide, we analyse your website and develop actionable strategies accordingly to help you maximise your online presence. We offer a plethora of services in the SEO audit process, including:
- On-page SEO Audit
- Off page SEO Audit
- Technical SEO Audit
- SEO Strategy
- Traffic Loss Assessment and Restoration
1. On-page SEO Audit
It’s critical to stay current with best On-page SEO practices to increase your exposure in search as search engines improve their understanding of user intent and frequently update their algorithms. Our SEO experts will evaluate the search engine optimization of your primary web pages. Next, our team will provide you with suggestions to modify the on-page components of your website to make them compliant with search engine standards. Finding and fixing these on-page issues can significantly, immediately, and favourably affect your rankings. Some of the activities performed by our team in On-page SEO audit include:
- Keyword research: Our team of SEO experts does an in-depth competitor analysis to understand what content is currently ranking and what keywords customers are using when they are searching for a service or product. After the analysis, our team gets their hands on the most relevant keywords that must be incorporated into your content for better rankings and driving organic traffic.
- Internal linking: When creating new content, it is important to link other pages on your website within the newly created content piece. Our SEO experts ensure that all your content is internally linked to make it easier for search engine crawlers and people to find your website pages.
- Sitemaps: To give search engine crawlers a way to find your website, it is important to have sitemaps. Our dedicated SEO team makes two sitemaps for your website – HTML and XML sitemaps – to help people and search engine crawlers to find your pages.
2. Off page SEO Audit
At #ARM Worldwide, our dedicated team of SEO experts brings in their knowledge and expertise to help you create a customized campaign tailored to your business. We help you optimize your website using the right Off-page SEO strategies to improve your SEO performance. Some of the activities performed by our team in the Off-page SEO audit include:
- Creating backlinks: One of the key components of Off-page SEO is creating backlinks. Our dedicated team of SEO experts analyse and create backlinks for your website that result in bringing traffic to your website, maintaining a good online reputation, and ranking higher in the SERPs.
3. Technical SEO Audit
Technical SEO audit aids in the optimisation of each page of your website for improved organic search results. Our SEO experts ensure that all the pages on your website adhere to Google criteria because it is a complicated network of pages, which will help you perform better in search. An audit of your on-page SEO’s technical aspects looks for upgrades, issues, and notifications using tools like Google Search Console. Some of the activities performed by our team in Technical SEO audit include:
- Improving page speed: As part of the Technical SEO audit, our SEO experts will run an analysis of your website load speed to check how well your website loads on mobile and desktop devices. Once done, our team will put in their suggestions and devise strategies to improve the loading speed of your website.
- Mobile-friendliness: In the era where more than 80% of consumers use mobile devices to search for products and services, your website needs to be compatible with mobile devices. Our SEO professionals analyse the mobile-friendliness of your website and devise strategies to fix the same to not lose valuable traffic.
- Site security: Another important aspect that helps determine your website’s ranking in search engines is the security of your website. Our SEO experts run a thorough analysis of your website to check whether your website is secure or not. Once done, our team devises strong strategies to maintain your website’s security so no data is lost or stolen.
4. SEO Strategy
Our dedicated team of SEO experts heavily rely on planning and strategizing to put forward any idea into action. Our team researches and develops robust SEO strategies to put the SEO audit into action for your business. The first step toward developing an SEO strategy is getting a complete understanding of your business and doing an in-depth market analysis to understand where you stand among your competitors. Our team also analyses the audience you cater to. Once we have a clear understanding of your business, our SEO experts start developing an SEO strategy that best suits your business.
5. Traffic Loss Assessment and Restoration
Our team of SEO experts will rapidly identify the cause of the problem so you can regain the traffic you are due, whether it is due to an algorithm update, a penalty, a technical problem, or something else. Our team will start by examining your Google Analytics statistics to determine precisely when the decline in traffic started. To determine the cause of the decline in rankings, our team will assess your search phrases, current backlinks, and content quality. Additionally, we’ll make sure that search engines properly index every page of your website. We evaluate the usability of your website and offer you a report outlining our results.