Top 5 Growth Experts Every Marketer Should Follow
Growth is a passive and endless function. It is a positive development in size or maturation over the course of time. Whether it’s a buyer or business everybody craves for it. Organization hires a team of growth hackers whose sole aim is to search for marketing medium who would pinpoint…
5 Growth Hacking Experts to Follow
1. Brian Balfour: founder and CEO, Reforge
- He believes in the theory Startups=Growth.
- He is a skilled growth hacker as he was the co-founder of startups like Viximo and Boundless learning.
- CEO of a begetter growth programs called Reforge.
- You can pursue his teachings on Coelevate and Reforge Blog.
2. Andrew Chen: Head of Rider Growth, Uber
- Andrew got into the limelight after the increasing brand growth of Uber in 2009.
- Dating app and pet themed product making companies alike Tinder, Barkbox owes their success to Growth hackers like Andrew Chen.
3. Sean Ellis: CEO Growth Experts
- He has been a growth hacker even before the word was coined.
- He has been an “interim growth executive” for companies like Eventbrite, Dropbox.
- Former founder and CEO of marketing software company Qualroo.
- The “Startup Pyramid” shares Sean’s tips and tricks on how to grow.
4. Noah Kagan: Chief sumo, sumo group
- From Facebook to mint, Kagan has backed the launching and marketing of several products and services.
- OKDORK is kagan’s gift to companies who are exploring new strategies for marketing, business introspections.
5. Sujan Patel: Co-Founder, Web Profits
- Co-founder of Mailshake and Link texting.
- Founder of Single Grain and Narrow.
- He is also known for his regular additions in Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, Inc 100 and Entrepreneur.com.
- Sujan’s book “100 days of Growth” sold more than 30,000 copies worldwide.