BlogDigital Marketing / Inbound Marketing
Inbound Marketing- “Changing The Marketing And Business Landscape.”
The Market has witnessed a breathtaking displacement after the debut of inbound marketing in the last few years. Earlier customers used to rely on fancy advertisements, cold calling and chunk of low-quality leads but not anymore and inbound marketing strategy attracts customers like a bright flower lures the bees. Inbound…
- Buyer personas: buyer personas is the fictive portrayal related to customer’s goals, motivations, behavior patterns and demographics. It assists in understanding the buying habits of the consumers. Buyer persona profiles are made after identifying trends prevalent in the current scenario.
- Buyer’s journey: is the excursion, a buyer goes through to become aware, consider and decider to avail the product and service.
- A customer gets aware about the problem in the first stage.
- Now that the consumer is aware, he would try to rectify the problem and look for probable solutions.
- In the 3rd stage, consumer decides which product will solve his problem and buys it.
- 45% of direct mail are never opened.
- 85% of crowd overlooks television commercials.
- 84% of people closed the website because of intrusive advertisements that pops up on the screen.