Make the Most of Your Google Business Profile
Every company wants to increase its online visibility on the top Search Engine Results Pages, notably Google. Most businesses know that they must optimise their websites and Google Ads. However, there still exist many enterprises that remain unaware that their Google business listing also has to be optimised. This effective…
What is Google Business Profile (a.k.a Google My Business)?A free business listing, Google Business Profile, allows you to include information and images about your company's location, offerings, and goods. With this free profile, you can innovatively boost your digital presence across Google services. For example, Google Search, Maps, and Shopping may display data from your Google Business Profile. Only firms that interact with customers can create a Google Business Profile. Both companies with a physical presence (such as a restaurant or store) and those that offer services by meeting with clients fall under this category (like consultants or plumbers). However, you must stick to other Google tools like Google Ads and Google Analytics if your company is an online-only business; that is, it solely operates online.
Why Google Business Profile?
You can easily get discovered on Google.
You stay in command of your business information available online.
You can create trust by sharing user reviews.
Optimise Your Google Business Profile. Here's How!You must follow some fail-safe steps to optimise your business profile ranking. Some of the best tactics include:
- Claim your company profile.
- Fill each field in your Google My Business account.
- Be extremely meticulous while providing contact details.
- Choose the primary and secondary categories.
- Check off the corresponding qualities.
- Thoroughly describe the business in your writing.
- Ensure to publish Google posts every week.
- Upload new high-resolution images on a weekly basis.
- Answer most if not all user queries.
- Gather feedback and reply to it.
- Include your merchandise and/or services, and keep updating the list.
- Configure messaging.
- Keep your business profile updated.