BlogDigital Marketing / Inbound Marketing
Top 10 Tips to Retain Customers
It is exciting yet challenging for any organization to retain the customers they’ve converted. Customers have their sets of expectations and opinions, both of which contribute in building delightful experience as well as brand advocacy. And the experience during this duration either gets them closer or too separated from the…
Ensure quality in fulfilment and delivery
Publish good content regularly
Revisit your on-boarding strategies
- Relook at your onboarding process.
- Make it smoother for the customer to feel important and valuable.
- Portals and email campaigns could be useful in the process.
Keep your audience informed
Address customer queries
- There should be answers available that immediately address customer inquiries.
- Provide more than FAQs to customers.
- The right use of email and blog content can help the customer feel at ease.
Focus on quality
- Make sure the content is up-to-date, constantly improved and enhanced.
- Ensure it adds value for your customers with adequate quality.
- Make it useful or entertaining enough to be shared.
There is always a new need for the product
Keeping audience engaged
- It can be as simple and short as a tweet, a reply to a blog post or engaging post on your Facebook page.
- Customers must feel heard and important.
- Respond to every comment you think is worth a reply.
- Public loves games! Bring on a good contest.
Build skillful support team
Solving common product issues
- Educated customers can be empowered with tools like community forums and knowledge bases. These communities can use the expertise of their existing clients to help new ones.
- Lending itself to innumerable SEO benefits, it’s a great way to use content to build customer service.