SEO is constantly evolving. The game changes with each new update to the search algorithm. Marketers must constantly adapt their SEO strategy to new best optimization practices and changing search trends. Search engine optimisation is the process of optimizing her website for Google search to get more web traffic and improve website visibility. The main purpose of SEO is to improve a website’s ranking in the SERPs (search engine result pages) of Google. SEO can be divided into two main categories: on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
On-page SEO refers to all actions that can be taken directly within a website to improve its position in search rankings. This includes, for example, optimizing title tags and meta descriptions. Off-page SEO, on the other hand, refers to all measures that can be taken outside of your actual website to affect your visibility on search engine result pages.
SEO statistics for 2022
SEO can be difficult to navigate, but seeing the stats that matter most to your business can easily give you valuable insight into your efforts. If you want to improve your ranking in search results and get more traffic, here are some important SEO stats you should know.
- 200 factors used as ranking signals by the Google search algorithm
- 75% of website visitors never make it past the first page of search results
- Has a CTR of 34.36 D44 for the #1 Google search result. 67.60% CTR for the first five pages of Google search results
- 91% of all website pages do not get organic traffic from Google, mainly because they have no backlinks.
- 55.24% of website pages have no backlinks
- 57% of executives say developing on-page content is the most effective SEO tactic
- Quality content and link building are important signals Google uses to rank your website
Mobile SEO statistics 2022
Mobile devices account for over 60% of all web traffic. So if your website isn’t mobile-friendly, you’re missing out on a lot of potential customers. Mobile SEO is the process of making sure her website is accessible and user-friendly on mobile devices.
Here are the top 5 things you need to know about mobile SEO.
- Most web traffic comes from mobile devices.
- Mobile-first indexing has become the norm. Google began ranking higher in search results for websites designed for mobile viewing. We recommend designing his website with mobile users in mind so that it appears higher on search engines such as Google.
- With the increasing consumption of long content on mobile, it’s a good idea to add long articles and blog posts to your site, not just short posts and bullet points.
- Mobile optimization also improves your site’s rank in traditional desktop searches. Keep these tips in mind when optimizing your website for both desktop and mobile.
- Mobile apps are another way to reach more people through smartphones and tablets. Consider investing in your app.
Google statistics 2022
Google is the world’s most popular search engine, processing over 3 billion searches per day. Google uses algorithms to rank websites based on a variety of factors, including quality and quantity of content and ease of use. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving your website so that it appears higher in Google’s search results. A higher ranking means more traffic, which can lead to more customers and sales.
- 130 trillion websites are crawled by Google
- Google searches per year – 2.5 trillion
- Between 40 billion and 60 billion is the estimated number of searches done each month on Google in the United States.
- 15% of daily Google searches are unique and have never been searched before
- 1 minute is the average time a user spends on a search query on Google
- It falls into 63,000 searches per second. 3.8 million searches per minute. 228 million searches per hour. 5.5 billion searches per day. 167 billion searches per month
- 30% of all mobile searches on Google are location related
- 66% of unique searches lead to at least one click in Google search results.
- 34% of searches on Google are not clicked at all
- 40.9% of Google searches on mobile are organic
- 62.2% of Google searches performed on desktop devices are organic
As the statistics above show, SEO remains an effective inbound marketing strategy. But if they want to stay competitive, marketers must continue to adapt their strategies to evolving consumer search trends and algorithmic updates. Focus on conversational long-tail voice search, incorporate snippets into your strategy, continue to invest time and resources in building website authority and backlinks, and don’t neglect video SEO as part of your inbound marketing efforts.
And of course, as always, the most important thing is to make sure you create great content. Businesses can get in touch with SEO service providers to get their hands on the best SEO strategies.