Black Friday E-commerce strategy: Tips for 2022
The holiday season serves as a win-win situation, for both shoppers and businesses. For shoppers, it is an opportunity to get great deals and discounts, and for businesses, it is an opportunity for brand awareness and new customer acquisition. With the assistance of a great e-commerce SEO agency, businesses create…
Black Friday kickstarts the holiday season with immense zeal.During this time, the number of shoppers proliferates in the wake of celebrations, as online retailers offer abundant discounts, making it one of the busiest times for the E-commerce industry. The Monday after Black Friday and the Thanksgiving weekend is dedicated to E-commerce businesses therefore it is called cyber Monday. But, the two impediments with this season are:
- immense competition,
- highly price-sensitive shoppers,
Why optimize your E-commerce business for Black Friday?One of the biggest reasons to optimize for black Friday is that it is a shopping season. Other reasons to strategize for it are:
- It is a great time for small retailers to enhance their brand awareness and acquire new customers.
- The conversion rate is higher. As per statistics, Black Friday 2021 experienced online sales of over $8.8 billion.
- Shoppers enjoy the convenience of shopping online over standing in long queues.
How to optimize your E-commerce business for Black Friday?
- Conduct keyword research for your Black Friday campaigns
- Inculcate external linking practices
- Optimize & audit your e-store
- Be a honey badger
- Make use of AI
- Offer post-purchase services