Reasons your Web App UX needs to be Intelligent and Interactive
When was the last day you didn’t use a mobile app? Probably not a day you want to remember! Web apps have become an inherent part of our lives. Apart from having their presence felt across the whole of business landscape, they have dramatically altered the way we use the…
- Chatty interfaces – Think Chatbots and voice UIs. According to predictions, interfaces will become more human even if it takes time to reach that level.
- Machine learning – The coming years will see an upsurge in machine learning in everyday apps. Spotify has shown the way, it’s time for the rest of us to follow suit.
- Designs that tickle the emotions – Data scientists and researchers are sure that there will be a bias towards humanizing designs, such as adorable mascots and emotive chatbots. They will increase the engagement as well as appeal to a larger audience.
- Virtual reality – It’s here and it’s all set to become bigger! Gaining momentum each day, it’s popularity is growing and designers are more than happily adapting to it.
- Experiences that bind - A unified, reliable user experience, whether it’s at the beginning or the end would make all the difference while considering designing the app.
- Colors – Bold and bright and funky too. These could be the order of the day but it would still be paramount to keep the target audience in mind. They might even like it toned down.
- Knowing and understanding your location – With the growth of IoT, the canvas has become huger and the opportunities larger. There are chances that websites will become responsive to the environments they are in.
- The marriage of UX and service design - As the world getting more digital by the day, and more digital products use services like never before, UX and service design will need to merge.
- Design along with development – Designers will need to collaborate with developers for better outcomes and engaging web app UX. Working in tandem, they will reach their shared goals faster and more effectively.
- Destination Facebook and Google – With higher standards for minimal UI and faster loading speeds, the designers will need to work in alignment to match the pace.