Startups Guide to Cost – Effective PPC
Startups face many challenges while trying to gain an initial foothold in the market and industry. They have to increase the awareness about their brand or company among their prospective customers, and also have to keep in mind their budget constraints while implementing any large-scale marketing strategy. Hence, most startups…
Some useful hacks for startups for cost-effective PPCHere, we explain some useful tips for startups to implement a cost-effective PPC campaign, and how can they make their PPC campaign worth their investment and give fruitful returns :
#1. Identify your PPC goalsIt is the most logical step to identify and research about your desired goals for your PPC campaign before implementing it. It will help you determine whether your PPC efforts are going in the right direction, and how they align with your overall organizational goals. You must define your goals as specifically as possible. In order to implement a proper PPC campaign, you need to ask yourself a few questions, such as :
- What is our daily/monthly budget for PPC?
- How much should our customer acquisition cost be to remain profitable?
- Who is our target customer?
- What is our conversion goal? (lead submission, phone call, purchase, etc.)
- What demographics do we need to target?
- Where are our competitor's advertising?
- What sets us apart from our competition?