The future of marketing is the emotion
ad:tech 2019 started on a high note with a spirited session from David Freeman, the Executive Vice President of Star India, who spoke about the importance of emotional stakes in the marketing strategies of today. This point was illustrated in an innovative manner when he directed the audience to shake…
- The name Dollar Shave Club should be enough to hint towards the fact that the products are economical, therefore removing any financial barriers to entry.
- Since these products are delivered to your doorstep with little to no effort, there’s also a level of convenience attached to these offerings.
- Everyone relates to comedy, and Dollar Shave Club managed to accomplish precisely that with a marketing campaign kept humour at the forefront of its messaging.
- A brand that’s portrays itself as rebellious will be more appealing to young men – a demographic that Dollar Shave Club targets.
- Michael Dubin – the founder of Dollar Shave Club – portrayed himself as a warm and friendly individual, further helping consumers relate to the brand at large.