BlogSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)
Top 6 SEO Trends that will Dominate in This Year
Have your SEO strategies brought you success in 2021? Are you able to get the desired ROI for your SEO campaigns? If your answer is YES, kudos! You are up-to-date in terms of the latest SEO trends! But the question is, Are you ready to rock in 2022? To abstain…
Have your SEO strategies brought you success in 2021?Are you able to get the desired ROI for your SEO campaigns? If your answer is YES, kudos! You are up-to-date in terms of the latest SEO trends! But the question is, Are you ready to rock in 2022? To abstain from getting different penalties and to guarantee that your site is completely upgraded, these top 2022 SEO trends need to be followed.
6 Game-Changing SEO Trends that will dominate 2022
1. Voice SearchNowadays people have less time and more work, and therefore, they tend to go for options that give better results in less time. So, instead of typing what they need to search for, they go for directly using the voice search functionality. The search queries can be simply spoken and Google will search it for you. This has changed the search market and the year 2022 will see a much higher shift towards this trend. Few points have to be focused upon if voice search has to be made efficient -
- Try to use long-tail keywords within the content.
- Always go for suffixes like ‘nearest,’ ‘amazing,’ ‘best,’ and ‘top’ within your website content.
- Make sure that the website is fast and highly responsive.
- The website must always have FAQs that can be general questions of the viewers with the correct answers to them.
2. “Near Me” SEO StrategiesIf you are targeting local searchers and have not employed “Near Me” SEO strategies, it’s about time that you should. As you can see, Google Trends data show explosive growth of “near me” queries worldwide. Since people are using more mobile phones now, they keep on searching for places near them, and hence the popularity of local searches has increased even more. The same is going to be increased in the next year. Hence, it is important to make the website more optimized for mobile search and add more of the keywords which are related to some local searches.
3. Feature Snippet & Rich AnswersYou've probably noticed that anytime you type a query or search something on Google, that seems like a question, and a box with the desired response is displayed. This is known as Rich Answers, and it is another important factor in Google search rankings. For a wide range of search queries, Google is actively rolling out highlighted snippets, and SEO experts are ecstatic about this new opportunity since featured snippets provide low-ranking pages a chance to rise to the top of search results with absolutely little work. Building links is a significant ranking element. However, not all links function. You will require high-quality links. That's when influencers can come in handy. You have a better chance of gaining natural, high-quality backlinks for your website if you have an expert on your side.
How can you write such a type of content?Here are a few tips to do so:
- Find out questions that your audience is asking and include them in your content.
- Create high-quality, snippet-able content.
- Have question and answer pages on your website.
- Engagement metrics play an important role in getting content featured in Google Snippets.
4. Mobile 1st Index StrategyAccording to Google Webmaster blog,“To make our results more useful, we’ve begun experiments to make our index mobile-first. Although our search index will continue to be a single index of websites and apps, our algorithms will eventually primarily use the mobile version of a site’s content to rank pages from that site.”
What does all this mean?Mobile SEO is going to be a high priority in the coming years, and as an SEO expert, you should plan your marketing strategy keeping this trend in mind. Here are a few best practices that will help you excel at mobile SEO -
- Leverage browser caching, minify code and reduce redirects to boost page speed.
- Have a mobile-friendly website.
- Don’t use pop-ups and Flash.
- Use structured data.