Top 50 Content Marketing Tools for Every Marketer
Today everyone in the world is generating content – either brands are making it for their audience, or there is a lot of user-generated content. The content could be in any form, format, tone & emotion. Content marketing is the kind of marketing that thrives by creating valuable, consumable, shareable content and distributing it through various forms and mediums to reach to potential consumers.
We have created a list of top 50 tools for content marketing. We’ve also segregated them as per their essential utilities:
SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICS TOOLS
- Socialbakers –Socialbakers tools are efficient to deliver data analytics and social media management tools for all sizes for marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, VK and Pinterest. This tool is useful for tracking various metrics & statistics.
- Cision – This Social intelligence tool let users monitor, analyse and engage with keywords across social media platforms which answers all questions relatd to Social media engagement. This tool also provides you with a customizable dashboard to search and analyse the sentiments in a single plate.
- CrowdBooster – This tool lets you measure and optimise company’s social media marketing, track your social media engagement with critical information like interactions, fan growth, and more and provide powerful analytics.
- Trendspottr – This social media tool uses real-time data to recognise trending topics across social media platforms before they potentially go viral, hence helping marketers to alter/change their content strategy efficiently.
- Simply Measured – Social analytical tool that provides the most comprehensive social media insights across channels to impact on company’s entire marketing funnel. The tool is also beneficial for those who rely heavily on detailed reports, such as a competitor comparison analysis, etc.
WEBSITE ANALYTIC TOOLS
- Alexa – It’s a tool used to measure the reach of the site, boosts traffic and revenue. It is an SEO and competitor analysis tool. This web traffic tool also gives traffic data and global rankings for business websites.
- Webtrends – This tool provides analytical intelligence, including customer intelligence and behavioural segmentation, targeting and scoring, and much more. It is also used to map and optimise digital campaigns.
- Mixpanel – Mixpanel is a business analytical tool, which tracks user interactions with the web and mobile applications and provides tools for targeted communications with them. This tool contains the App test and user survey forum. Mixpanel also provides custom reports and measure user engagement and retention.
- Kissmetrics – This is an e-commerce consumer comprehensive tool that offers you the person-centric data in real time, and ties the secret project to public activity once a visitor becomes a customer. Kissmetrics combines behavioural analytics, segmentation and email campaign automation.
- Google Analytics – This tool provides Analytics Solutions for free to measure website, app, digital and offline data to gain customer insights, reports, measure the impact of social media and mobile on website traffic, measure conversion rates, other important consumer insights.
- Parse.ly – This is a web analytics and content optimisation software for online publishers. This tool allows administrators to track the performance of authors or topics, capitalise on web trends.
FUNNEL ANALYTICS TOOLS
- Squeeze CMM – This tool gives the meaningful & deep insights for content performance through content taxonomy. Also, it estimates the ROI of content, generates reports and tracks audience activity.
- Insight Squared – This tool provides Salesforce analytics solutions that enable SMBs to maximise sales and increase team productivity. Also, used for “operating system” for high-growth sales teams. It empowers sales operations leaders to help their team with analytics software for commerce, finance, marketing and support data.
- Bright Funnel – This tool gives a complete picture of marketing’s impact on sales with the leading attribution and forecasting solutions for B2B marketers. Bright Funnel allows CMOs to attribute, forecast, and benchmark their demand generation efforts.
SEO ANALYTICS TOOLS
- SEM Rush –It is a competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research, it can track keywords for both paid and organic search campaigns.
- Moz – Moz offers an integrated tool for SEO, Inbound Marketing, link building, and content marketing. This application allows users to control social media, handle SEO campaigns, etc.
- BrightEdge – This is an SEO and content performance marketing platform to generate high organic traffic. It helps in creating SEO friendly content.
- GShift – This tool helps in creating a stronger Web presence with all-in-one SEO platform and reporting tools.This software improves the discoverability of your brand on search and social.
- SerpStat – This is an SEO tool used for backlinks analysis, rank tracking, keyword research, competitor analysis and site auditing. SerpStat conducts a thorough competitive analysis based on the SEO performance using domain lookup.
BLOGGING AND CMS TOOLS
- Tumblr – This tool known for its community of content creators. Tumblr is a microblogging place to host over 100mn blogs. One can subscribe it for free and directly use this through Instagram also.
- WordPress – The world’s most famous CMS and blogging software let users create custom themes, add plugins, publish content, moderate comments and most of the websites/Blogs are on WordPress. While the tool is customisable, it is a convenient one too.
- Drupal – This is an open-source CMS, powers millions of websites along with the add-on modules and designs, let companies or individuals tailor a site according to their needs.
- Contentful – This is Content Management platform, helping editors and developers oversee and serve content into mobile and web applications. Contentful is an API-first CMS tool focused on managing the structured content.
- Pardot – It is a B2B marketing automation tool that helps to create more leads, generate more pipeline, and empower sales to close more deals. It is a lead management tool that lets marketers and sales people move prospects through the sales funnel.
- HubSpot – This is an integrated inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. This tool also creates personalised landing pages, emails, web pages and call to actions.
- Act-on – This is a tool of marketing automation, used mostly by medium-sized businesses. It developed an internal sales department to market the software directly to users with $74 million funding raised. The tool is a cloud-based platform which helps marketers organise campaigns, integrate marketing into sales and support systems, and measure results.
- SalesPanda – This is an inbound marketing automation software, which helps you create a robust online presence. SalesPanda also enhances traffic to your website & increases leads.
- Infusionsoft – This is an integrated sales and marketing software solution. The tool is apt for small businesses which combine CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce, and payments solutions with a marketplace of apps, integrations, and partners.
- Marketo – A marketing self-regulation platform that integrates your email, social media, offline events, content, etc., also helps sales and marketing teams prioritise prospects based on demographic and behavioural criteria, measure performance of marketing campaigns.
- Monetate – This tool provides big data insights, merchandising, e-commerce personalization, analytics, testing, and expertise that one needs to anticipate. Monetate takes a snapshot of every visitor, create multivariate tests and rules-based product recommendations.
- 40 Nuggets – This is a marketing automation tool for audience analytics. Primarily, it helps you to engage with and tailor content according to each customer.
- Average – This is a real-time web personalization solution that empowers marketers to better engage and convert website visitors without using developers. It personalises content and messages for your audience, by using information such as what they’re searching for, clicking, buying and more.
- Triblio – Create a personalised, multichannel email and web campaign in 60 seconds. Marketers can personalise messaging, content, and calls-to-action for their multichannel campaigns by persona, account and buying stage.
EMAIL MARKETING TOOLS
- iContact – This tool creates HTML emails, signup forms and sends campaigns to customer’s inboxes. The email marketing tool also tracks email campaigns. This email automation tool is useful for campaigns and list segmentations.
- Campaign Monitor – The tool makes it easy for you to create, send, and optimise your email marketing campaigns.
- RapidMail – This tool tracks reports in real time and creates awesome looking emails. RapidMail is an email newsletter software that also delivers statistics and insights needed to grow readership and subscription.
- GetResponse – This tool helps in sending email newsletters, campaigns, online surveys and follow-up autoresponders. With a simple and easy interface, the tool helps in distributing content to increase consumer engagement.
- MailChimp – Mailchimp provides marketing automation for e-commerce businesses and send automated emails, advertise and build the brand.This email marketing software helps to create a better subscriber base, automate and personalise emails.
SALES ENABLEMENT TOOLS
- Docurated – This tool maps the relationships between people and information to deliver contextual content. It helps to create presentations with repurposed content and surfaces users’ most relevant content.
- Savo – Savo provides the insightful, prescriptive platform that delivers the content to sellers within the context of each deal. It helps to benchmark users’ sales enablement process against the industry.
- Postwire – This tool creates a secret place to engage each prospect and client beyond emails, calls and meetings. Also, it enables you to edit posts and share various types of content. It manages relevant content for the sales teams that too in a single platform.
- Jive Software – This tool helps people & organisations work better together. It enables company-wide collaboration in one workspace. Jive Software empowers you to get the collateral out of the door quickly, stay organised, and enable better sales.
- SalesFusion – This tool helps in aligning marketing and sales with lead scoring, marketing automation.It is meant specifically for mid-sized B2B companies.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT AND LISTENING TOOLS
- Tweetdeck – This tool is helpful for calculating the mentions of the brand and their hashtags, managing multiple Twitter accounts, scheduling tweets, and much more, all in a single Twitter platform.
- Hootsuite – This tool lets you manage multiple social media accounts, analyse the social media traffic, collaborate with other team members, schedule messages and tweets. One can schedule the posts on other social channels like LinkedIn and Instagram through this tool.
- Buffer – This tool helps in adding photos, articles, and videos and schedule the posts on social media accounts.
- Keyhole – This tool assists in maintaining real-time dashboard which shows the data of people who posted content with your hashtags. Also, it gives your reports on the number of Retweets and Impressions your campaign is generating.
- Sprout Social – This Social management tool lets multiple users schedule, publish and analyse social media posts across multiple platforms.
- Audiense – Audiense helps you to follow the trends on Twitter and capitalise upon them with a fully functioning Twitter listening and publishing tool.
- Social Mention – A search engine that searches for and analyses real-time aggregated content across 100+ social media platforms. Social Mention is a listing tool for Social Media mentions.
- Meltwater Buzz – Built on the Meltwater platform, the Meltwater Buzz social media SaaS combines monitoring and analytics with engagement to give users a complete lifecycle approach to social media community management.
Share with us your favorite content marketing tools and how effectively you can use them.
Subscribe to #ARM Newsletter
Get latest news, tips and trends in the Digital space at your inbox