Marketing has changed considerably over recent years. It has evolved from outbound or traditional methods to earning the interest of customers without paying money for it, through inbound marketing. Inbound marketing is the process of providing important and knowledgeable content to earn the interest of visitors and potential customers rather than buying it with paid marketing. Inbound marketing software is user-friendly, can be accessed easily and remotely, and help businesses get more customers. From increased leads to more traffic, you get everything from your inbound marketing software, crafting the perfect consumer and business experience. While your competitors are already on the forefront of the market because of their inbound marketing team, your business can not stay behind. Hence, here are the top 10 reasons why you need to use Inbound Marketing software
1. Outbound marketing is expensive than inbound marketing
[caption id="attachment_5235" align="aligncenter" width="719"]
image source: SEOPressor[/caption] As per data from HubSpot’s State of Inbound Report 2016, companies can save a major chunk of money every year by investing in inbound marketing. Also, according to marketing research agency Demand Metric content marketing – a branch of inbound marketing that drives website traffic and lead conversion through original content creation – can generate three times the number of leads as compared to outbound marketing, but costs 62% less. Moreover, inbound marketing is cheaper than paying for radio ads, television ads, and old newspaper ads that aren't as focused as your online marketing strategies.
2. Higher Lead Conversion With inbound marketing software, you can help potential leads to qualify for a certain service or product. Creating a sales funnel with dedicated content pieces and communicating with leads at each stage of the funnel helps you in the process of qualifying the leads. By reaching out to your target audience with content that appeals to their current needs and pain points, the conversion rate increases.
3. Better Marketing Decisions
[caption id="attachment_5292" align="aligncenter" width="719"]
Image Source: webprodigy[/caption] With inbound software, like Hubspot, you can have all your inbound marketing analytics in one place. With social media metrics, landing page conversions, email clicks and so much more, all at one click, you'll be able to make better marketing decisions at each phase of the practice. Reporting is easier as you can get the answers to refine your marketing processes by just clicking a few buttons.
4. More Website Traffic
[caption id="attachment_5293" align="aligncenter" width="719"]
Image Source: cybercamps[/caption] Through social posts, blogging and landing pages, the inbound marketing software offers innumerable variants to get to the website at any phase of the buyer's search. The right keywords on the landing page make it possible for your website to be found in search results. And, the right content draws your target audience to your website. Inbound marketing strategy also helps to find and collect data through your website which helps in the long run of the business.
5. Buyer-Focused Content Traditional marketing methods are marketer-centric. It’s all about you and your products. It’s not about your buyer’s wants and demands. Inbound marketing is, on the other hand, is a different ball game. It’s about giving your buyer what they need. It’s focused on creating customer-centric content that buyers are already looking for. Inbound marketing software help you to send your message to the right customer and ensures that your audience is always listening to you.
6. Staying ahead of competition
[caption id="attachment_5240" align="aligncenter" width="719"]
Image Source: My Clone Solution[/caption] According to the 2015 State of Inbound report, 84% of small businesses are predominantly using inbound marketing. Inbound marketing is becoming more sought after day by day. Your competitors are already using inbound marketing to generate and convert leads because they know it works. If you don’t implement it, you’ll fall far behind, losing out on potential clients and converting less leads.
7. Pro Data Analytics Data collected by tools like inbound marketing software and Google Analytics such as HubSpot are valuable for virtually every phase of formulating your inbound marketing strategy: from content creation to lead realization. All kinds of data can be collected about your website traffic, leads and customers that is then used to measure the success of goals and take informed marketing decisions.
8. Know Your Customers Better
[caption id="attachment_5242" align="aligncenter" width="719"]
Image Source: Subiz[/caption] With inbound marketing software, you can know more about your target audience by creating good consumer experience online, asking good questions on landing page forms and following the conversations happening on social media. Understanding customer trends are pivotal for success in inbound marketing. Your potential customers are online, make sure you know where they are so you can communicate and cater to their needs.
9. Increased Brand Awareness
[caption id="attachment_5243" align="aligncenter" width="719"]
Image Source: protocol 80[/caption] Inbound marketing made it possible for even the smallest companies to gain global reach. By producing content that is a part of the buyer’s journey, your target consumer will be able to find your brand as they conduct their research. If you’re not providing content, they won’t find you. If they like your content, they’ll share it with their social networks which can increase your visibility dramatically and solidify your reputation as a credible resource.
10. Increased Trust & Credibility Many buyers have disliked and shunned outbound marketing. They don’t want their day to be interrupted by your call or email. Moreover, that is just one sided conversation. Inbound marketing gives you the chance to listen better and develop a better understanding of the challenges your prospective customers are facing. People are tuning out of radio ads, TV commercials, and banner ads. They’re not paying attention. Giving them the content they seek online is how you’re going to get customers to buy from your company. Traditional Marketing has become old news with the advent of inbound marketing software taking over the market. Businesses, small or big, have to move ahead with the trend and give the customers what they want and where they want. Inbound marketing is one of the most efficient strategies in today’s online consumer community, and if you’re not using it, chances are you’re missing a key opportunity to develop relationships with your potential customers.