Search Engine Optimization (SEO)Social Media Marketing
Social Media Consumption & SEO Marketing – Key points of Focus
Leading the e-way Amid the lockdown, everyone has turned to social media to pass their time. In the first week of lockdown, Social Media Consumption went high, and Indians spent more than four hours every day on social media. Due to the global pandemic, consumers are locked inside, and for…
Leading the e-wayAmid the lockdown, everyone has turned to social media to pass their time. In the first week of lockdown, Social Media Consumption went high, and Indians spent more than four hours every day on social media. Due to the global pandemic, consumers are locked inside, and for the first time, we have a situation in front of us where the necessities collar bound consumerism. And, all the brands and marketers are operating with this situation in hand. Keeping the aforementioned in mind, a significant advantage that digital marketing and brand gets is a substantial change in the internet behaviour of consumers globally. The impact of COVID-19 is perceptible all across- from lifestyle choices to purchase decisions that we are making during this period. Moreover, the way we utilise our time during the lockdown has changed significantly. Don’t believe us? McKinsey reported a 33% growth for social media usage and over 40% for digital content consumption. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for brands, they should leverage soft data in the lockdown and optimise their marketing approach. When you completely optimise your digital channels to tap both old and new customers, have an enhanced ORM system that can handle volumes larger than usual if you are thinking about adopting a new face for the customer.
Win the web(site)
- Display top-selling products on the landing page to create an impression & give a starting point for customers’ shopping spree.
- Optimise your e-commerce website with an accurate CMS to manage all the website content in one place.
- Use a filtering system by keeping categories broad enough to fit all of the products, but specific enough to be helpful to customers.
- Incorporate a live chat option that allows users to engage directly with customer service executives in case of any question.
Accelerate with SEO
- Focus on search volume, product fit, commercial intent & competition, to boost eCommerce keyword research through SEO.
- The golden rule for site architecture & user engagement is to keep every website page three or fewer clicks from the homepage.
Publish High-Quality ContentSEO has changed with time, and it is no longer the same. The ability of Google bots and search engine algorithms to grasp human intent and the relevance and quality of content has improved. As a basis of these attributes, Google provides customers with the most relevant information for their queries. As a result, keyword stuffing is no longer effective, and quality material now takes precedence. Hence, publish well-researched and useful material on your blog to improve its social media and SEO performance. Capitalize on ‘how-to videos’ as it helps customers to understand why they need the product & how it will improve their lives. Many kinds of research have shown that videos are top in performance. This content format has an average click-through rate of almost 2%, which is the highest among all online ads. You can even make a product-related video on your website or even on channels like Youtube. They have over a billion active users, and chances are your target audience is somewhere in there.
- Interact on e-commerce websites by hosting contests, raffles, polls, surveys, ratings, etc., to attract & engage users.
Sell through Social
- Leverage Instagram’s ‘shopping feature’ to tag products & add information that helps customers navigate easily.
- Utilize Pinterest’s, ‘Complete the Look’ feature, a visual search that recommends products based on past customer engagement.
- Use personal CTA features like drop-down, shop now, sign up, etc., on Facebook to actively drive customers to click & boost potential sales.