Connecting with Content
Imagine a world without content. A world that is so abstract that it becomes a self-negating proposition in itself. One that cannot be addressed using words that set the context and induces the imagination in the first place. But, for a moment, let's give it a try. What would it…
- Brands can take the help of blog posts as they are a cornerstone of B2B content creation due to their SEO benefits & help in the process of primary content distribution.
- Another way is to use gated content that can help generate leads as it requires users to fill in their details to receive access.
- As Robert Gerrish rightly said, "You just need one person to listen, get your message and pass it on to someone else. And, you've doubled your audience", podcasts are one of the best ways brands can talk to their audience.
- Foster authority & trust by using high-quality links that pass value from one site to the other.
- Optimize their blog posts for featured snippets to give quick wins and drive traffic from the SERPs.
- Create content that focuses on the target audience with the right keywords & generate high-quality links back to their website.
- If the content offered by brands is not meaningful or engaging, it can be tiresome, frustrating, and push the audience elsewhere. Creating share-worthy content in social media is the modern-day word of mouth.
- Establish a relationship with the audience by creating authentic content, such as personifying communication tonality to humanize the brand. This shows that the brand is interested in connecting with the audience and committed to building meaningful relationships with them.
- Focus on adding value to the customer's lifestyle, which helps to build a brand's reputation & establishing authority in the industry.
- Social media should not be used as a stopgap. Initiate direct communication with the audience. But do not bombard them with everything. Play with new ways to connect with the audience. For instance, one day, post a series of Instagram Stories to give customers a behind-the-scenes tour. Next, host a quick Q&A session via Facebook Live video streaming.